> Dilwyn Jones wrote:
>> Anyone know how Auto Adjust works? Does it sense non-black limits
>> on a
>> picture or something?
>
> Basically yes, that's what's happening. In fact even special test
> pictures to help the adjustment process exist (they were included
> with
> my TFT).
Thank you for that. There is no problem using it with the PC, it only
needs to be used occasionally with Aurora to test software, so I don't
mind setting it manually, no need to save the setting (it may even
confuse it when I reconnect it to the PC, I don't know). What I may do
is to add the little XTV routine from QL Today to my Aurora boot
program to set a screen outline to help the auto adjust.

> > great value at £79+VAT
>
> Wow. Amazing how cheap that stuff has become, considering that I
> paid
> 1500 EUR for my last 17,4" LCD. Granted, that was quite some years
> ago, but still.
In fact I was lucky - the price went up by about 10 pounds a week
after I received it! EBUYER have a few 15 inch LCDs for under 100
pounds, which is a great price given that it is not very long since
they were nearly twice that price.

Indeed, you can get LCD TVs now for less than you could get a basic
monitor a couple of years ago!