Op Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:33:32 +0100 schreef Dilwyn Jones
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Could you and any MinisQL or Aurora users try running this short
> superbasic program for me and tell me if your results are as expected.

I ran the test on my Auroras. One is a MinisQL
(AUR/Mplane/SGC/1xED/QUBv2/HDD/SHermes) and the other a "Maxi" QL, the
same setup without the Mplane but extra EZ hard disk and 2 ED floppy drives
Both gave the same result under SMSQ/E 3.13 (& QDOS on MinisQL).
PAUSE 15000 should be 300 secs or 5 minutes but gave 294 secs and
according to my stopwatch  293 secs which suggest that the +1 sec in line
160 is probably too much.
There is thus a 7 sec error every 5 mins, interesting, so don't rely on it
for accurate timings.
BTW; My cursors are not on steroids.

Bob

http://www.opera.com/mail/