I would be interested in sourcing a new development of SGCs (must write to
Stuart about this), but I do wonder how many people would still be willing
to pay £200-£300 for a SGC nowadays.  Certainly with a need to make 50
boards to make it worthwhile, I am not certain there would be a big enough
market, especially with "only" 4MB RAM !

Rich

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services