> Thank you guys for support! I was thinking that I am the only one
> with
> classic QL here. Nearly everyone here is referring about GC, SGC,
> Aurora, Qubide, QXL, Q60, QPC...
I think it is because people who join a mailing list like this tend to
have the latest products.

I still have a QL (with Gold Card) but I tend to use a PC and QPC2
emulator the most, and also the Aurora system with Super Gold Card.

But when Quanta made a survey of its members, they found that many
people still use a QL with a small expansion (even some had a QL with
no expansion). But people who have original QL systems tend not to
write much here, so it looks like they don't exist!

It is nice to see many new names here recently - Jan, Sergiusz, Neil,
for example. I wonder how many other list members there are who only
read the emails without writing to the list (I guess they are called
"lurkers").

I hope you will all stay with us, the more people who join the list,
the busier it gets. And if enough people ask for Super Gold Cards, who
knows, someone might make one! I know a few of the chips are not
available now, but I suppose someone could design a slightly updated
GC or SGC to allow a few more to be made. At one time, we thought no
more keyboard membranes were possible, but QBranch and Rich Mellor did
manage to get more made.