In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, gwicks
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Worth downloading the PDF files ...to have a look at what it can do.

It has built in drivers for USB mouse and keyboard.  As well as USB
printers.

Controllable from an 8 bit micro-computer.

The programming language uses two letters, so, for example :

MD is make a directory

CD change a directory

The firmware updates are available via a web site.

--
Malcolm Cadman