I am in the process of organising the talks at next month's Quanta AGM
and I was hoping that Chris Cave would be able to come along and give a
talk about 'C' programming on the QL but he I, unfortunately, unable to
attend on that day. One thing that occurred to me, as a result of the
discussions on this list over the past weeks, was to have a debate about
native QL versus Emulation.

And in the red corner we have.....  well could it be you?

I am looking for two people to volunteer. One to stand up and put the
case for native hardware and one to do the same for emulators. It would
not need to be a long dissertation. We could then throw it open to
discussion. How about it?  I think it could be very interesting.

If anyone else would like to tackle the 'C' on a QL subject please let
me know.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB