I have had another idea about the activities at the Hove show.

For some time now we have been promised an all new, whistles, bells and
ribbons, updated Quanta website. This is near to fruition as Quanta has
found a webmaster, although he will only officially take up his duties at
the AGM. However I understand from my mole in the heart of Quanta that work
on the site is well advanced.

Surely Hove is a good opportunity to give us a live preview. Much more
interesting to see the thing in practice than having to listen to promises
during the AGM.

It is also a good chance for Quanta to show off some real gains that are
being made. Quanta's publicity for the electronic version of its magazine
has been abysmal - QL Today has given better coverage - and let's not repeat
poor publicity with the website.

MESSAGE FOR ROY: Could we please have more details over the Saturday night
dinner? Starting time, for example. Thanks in anticipation,

Best Wishes,

Geoff