In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, dan volvo
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Just a short announcement that the new QUANTA website
>was launched last week :
>
> * http://www.quanta.org.uk *
>
>The new QUANTA web site aims to serve as a gateway to QL resources,
>with extensive cross links to QL resources such as DJ's site and the
>new QL Wiki, maintained by Rich Mellor.
>
>We hope that the site will act as an online resource for existing
>QUANTA members and as well as attracting new members
>to the organisation.
>
>There is a traders gallery, information on QL related systems,
>details of QUANTA sub groups, and samples of the magazine for download.
>
>In the long term, would like to encourage the regional sub groups
>to maintain their own content : http://www.quanta.org.uk/subgroups
>
>The web site will grow and evolve over time as new content is added.
>If you have any comments or suggestions, please email :
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Best Wishes
>Dan.

Nice to see the site go live, Dan. ( I viewed the Demonstration at the
recent Hove Show ).

It all loads and displays quickly and easily, and I have a dial-up
account.

The first page could usefully show a calendar of QL Events for the year
- 2007.

Let me know when the sub groups maintenance feature is ready for
trialling ... and I will participate.

--
Malcolm Cadman