On 18 Jun 2007, at 11:35, Ralf Reköndt wrote:

> Hmm, how can a program assume the use of MenuConfig? IMHO it just can
> assume a program, which takes care of a given config standard.
>
> And...."Config" was first, TT just never wrote an extended version.

Strictly speaking my programs assume that a user will configure them
using a configurator compatible with config blocks as officially
defined. As far as I am concerned I have not seen any other
configurator with as widespread use as Menuconfig. So effectively I
assume that a user would employ Menuconfig or config.

I would be interested tol know if Procon (from Prowess) woould work
as well.

George