The hard-drive is a Maxtor One-touch III Mini 160Gb.

Not using another portable yet, but relying on the desktop I bought for
the kids last year.  I'd like to buy one I can dual boot with Linux but
the problem there is about establishing wireless compatibility.  I'll
have to hurry, I guess, as I'd rather have XP than Vista for the Windows
partition.

--
Regards,

Stephen