In fact I find it interesting because this future proof processor has
everything to possibly develop a less than $50 SMSQ/E based machine.
This target being production cost (not selling price) for a few
hundred or more machines equiped with case and LCD display. With this
idea, that Cobra5329 could be considered a sort of existing prototype.

And of course SMSQ/E (+ Superbasic + C68 + an assembler + EasyPtr +
QDT + ???) for this board may be sold for a few hundred $ or Euros per
licence.

OK, only dreaming...

Arnould

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:35:38 +0000, Derek Stewart wrote