Derek Stewart schrieb:
> Hi Arnold,
>
> The Cobra board looks quite interesting, it has an embedded Linux
> system. So that would mean that the Linux code is open source, so no
> mystery about how things work.
>
> Do know the cost of the board.
>
> Derek
>
> Arnold wrote:

All,
I also started to look into this board, about half a year ago or so. The
price they stated was a bit steep then - ~400€ for the board + 230€ for
the base board, they were in a prototype & pilot state back then,
however. Might well be price went down after the first real production
runs. The project is a spin-off of an university, and they only do very
small batches.
Still, the problem is, who's going to adapt the drivers for such new
hardware.
But first, you'd have to have a full 68k emulation on the coldfire going
- which is not an easy task in itsself.

Regards
Tobias