From: Malcolm Cadman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 15 September, 2008 19:34:44
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] London QL & Quanta Group Meeting - September 2008 - cancelled

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Andy Barber
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Hi Andy,

That would be great ... :-)

You do not have to be a member of Quanta to attend.

An interest in the QL is sufficient, and the wide world of computing,
etc.

The venue is the Borough Welsh Chapel, at 90 Southwark Bridge Road,
London SE1.

Which is not far from London Bridge station, or the Borough underground
station. Also on bus routes.  Free car parking is available a little
further round on Southwark Bridge Road.  Cyclists are welcome.

We meet in the basement, which is known as the School Room.

The building is very prominent, as a landmark, with interesting
architectural features - external and internal.

The timing is from 2.00pm to 6.00pm, on the second Sunday of every
month.  Yet excluding August and December ( hence a summer break and a
winter break ).  So, 10 meetings a Year.

If you need any other information, then just get in touch.

I'm not a member but would like to attend, Where do you meet?

Regards
Andy Barber
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44 20 8402 3385 ~ Mobile +44 791 883 4739 ~ Fax: +44 705 069 5845