In message <4958e49a.1030...@j-m-s.com>, Jochen Merz <jm...@j-m-s.com> writes

Hi Jochen,

No chance, it seems, of a "fast" postal service then ... :-)

I am sending Geoff Wicks and yourself my comments on a proposed new layout / version of QL Today by private email - as it contains attachments.

Re - your closing article in Volume 13 Issue 2.

Hi Malcolm,

I received my copy today, 27th December 2008, in London.
Fine. A few other readers received it today.

There seems to be an inverse relation between price and
speed (can you use the word "speed" for postal services, which take over 2 weeks to deliver?) ;-)

Thanks for the usual good service ... :-)
:-)

Another interesting read.
Indeed.

Cheers   Jochen