Further to my recent emails to the group I have done some experimenting with Quanta.

If you are having problems paying online using Internet Explorer, then you should check your security level. If your system is blocking a Paypal cookie then you will get the error message.

I must say that I take a dim view of a major financial site that expects you to have a low level of security on your machine.

That is a criticism of Paypal and not Quanta. Don't be put off! Paying your subscription online is very simple,

Best Wishes,

Geoff