----- Original Message ----- From: "Dilwyn Jones" <dil...@evans1511.fsnet.co.uk>
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Online Quanta Subscriptions

Further to my recent emails to the group I have done some experimenting with Quanta.

If you are having problems paying online using Internet Explorer, then you should check your security level. If your system is blocking a Paypal cookie then you will get the error message.

I had a similar experience with IE when trying to download QL software updates from Jochen's website. As you suggest, lowering the security level and IIRC enabling cookies allowed the process to work (it was Bruce who suggested that to me at the time)

I only knew about this because I have a similar problem with the Stena Line website, but there they warn you that your system has to be able to accept their cookie. The Paypal error message is not helpful as it just tells you to try again.

I think, as John Gilpin says, this is a teething problem and it is good at an early stage to know the solution,

Best wishes,

Geoff