From: Rich Mellor <r...@rwapservices.co.uk>
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Sent: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:15
Subject: [Ql-Users] QL SCART Connections

Hi everyone,?
?

A customer wants to have at look at creating his own QL Scart cable
(this will be his first QL!).?
?

He has seen an article on the internet, but heard about an excellent
article in QL Today volume 4, issue 2, page 54.  See word gets around at
last !?

Can anyone help with a scan of the relevant article??
?

--
Rich Mellor?

RWAP Services?