sending you a scan off list.

I think Dilwyn's site also has a zip file detailing how to make a scart cable. If not I had a zip file downloaded with diagrams and instructions from another QL site previously.

Duncan

Not been on for a bit... article is on www.dilwyn.uk6.net/docs/hardware/index.html or www.dilwyn.uk6.net/docs/hardware/scart.zip

Author of the article was Richard Cooke.

The nice bit of this article was that he explained how the values of the resistors had been worked out - how the voltages were calculated and so on.

The simplest way was probably to wire to the composite signal part of a Scart connection, but that may not have been quite as good quality as using the RGB signals.