From: ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com
[mailto:ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com] On Behalf Of Malcolm Cadman
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:10 AM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] PCW closed down

In message <001701ca2a7e$0a35e2f0$2301a...@pcw.local>, "Urs Koenig (QL)"
<q...@bluewin.ch> writes

Hi Urs,

It is a sign of the times that PC based magazines too are starting to
close down.

Some of it will be due to the web based information that is now
available, no doubt.

I have certainly been a reader of PCW over the years ... and 31 years of
publishing suggests that it began circa 1978/9.

The early publications covered the many "popular" personal computers
that were around at that time, before the "PC" became dominant.

--
Malcolm Cadman