I just have received Vol14 Issue 1 of QL-Today. Oh dear, I have eaten the 11 pages of Tony's first article in a rush...just to find out that I want more.

Thank's a lot, Tony, for clarifying a lot of QL-myths from the past and to give us a bit of history repeating. There was so much secretiveness about a lot of things with the QL. I am glad you light the fog a bit.

And....especially now, as I have tried to get in touch with a few old hard- and software people round the QL-scene, just to find out, that a lot have very few memories about the things they have done....it is interesting to read that all. Still someone, who reminds about things happening 25 years ago.

Cheers...Ralf