Cheers...Ralf

From: "Marcel Kilgus"

Ralf Reköndt wrote:
I just have received Vol14 Issue 1 of QL-Today. Oh dear, I have eaten the 11 pages of Tony's first article in a rush...just to find out that I want more.

Damn, it didn't arrive her in time, starting very early tomorrow I'll
be away for a week. Well, will have to wait for that one then :(

Marcel

Jochen Merz Software - Kaiser-Wilhelm-Str. 302 - D-47169 Duisburg
   Tel. +49-(0)203-502011      Fax +49-(0)203-502012
   Email: s...@j-m-s.com       Homepage: http://SMSQ.J-M-S.COM