Yo :)
then it's some sort of miracle. Usually I do know what my code can do and what not.
The generally used name for this sort of miracle would be "bug" :))
Usually more code a programmer is generating, more "miracles" can be discovered... In very rare cases a "bug" can be used as a "feature" - that then is real miracle :)

This implies that every program contains a miracle (since no program is bug-free)!
Often it's a real miracle when the written code does what the programmer wanted... but may be that's onely a bug :)

@+