Hello Dave,

No, I didn't realize that XTC68 was the same thing as C68. That's why I
enquired about the source ;)

There  is,  of course, no need to produce a graphic front end as there
are  several  freeware  C  development  IDEs  out  there that could be
pressed  into  service  for  this  purpose.  I  was interested only in
removing any limitations under the Win32 platform. For example, in the
very  limited  documentation I have mention is made of an 8.3 filename
restriction.

Instead, I can now re-compile the current C68sources.

Thanks for your help,

Adrian