Good point Dil, never used this one myself.

Plus, for Mac users with a bang up to date Mac (ie. not me!) if you
have a Intel chip Mac, as opposed to a power PC based system, you can
just use Bootcamp or Parallels, Vrtual PC or similar, and run Windows
XP/Vista/7 on the Mac - and I would think QPC should run on that, ie.
an emulator running on an emulator?

Steve Reyal has a new Mac running vista - very quickly too - care to
try QPC on it Steve??

Darren.