George

I have an Intel iMac using Snow Leopard networked with a Laptop G4 and an Epson printer, all networked wirelessly to a BT Modem.
No problems with Airport either.
I cannot speak about Microsoft emulation because I have no use for it.
Most of the problems were with printer drivers.
Apple supplied Gutenprint replacements and the old Epson driver had to be removed first. Epson are now supplying updated printer drivers but many will not be available until well into November. I have been using Gutenprint drivers for three years and they are far superior to the standard drivers produced by the manufacturers.
They are available in Mac or PC versions.

John Taylor