On 22 Mar 2010, at 12:44, Tony Firshman wrote:

>> How odd.
>>
>> I have received neither Jochen's message sent on 15/03/2010 nor, as yet, the
>> current issue of QL Today.
>>
>> I wonder how many other emails to the group have missed me. Is anyone else
>> in the same position?
>>

> I have the reverse 'problem' as I often receive two copies.  Malcom Cadman's
> emails, for instance, are often duplicated.
> Maybe I am getting yours (8-)#

This could well be true. After all GG could easily be mistyped as TF. At least
according to my keyboard layout.

I now report, however, that my copy of QL Today has just arrived.

Furthermore, for once I read all the way through Jochen's ad which, for reasons
given inside the magazine's cover, was printed on the reverse of the address
sheet which I normally use as scrap paper.

George