(Actually, not a bad issue at all!)
Actually, I thought your name was "Dil" "wins" ... ( as in the QL hard
drive devices ) ..... :-)
:-)

Actually, the "wyn" part of my name means "holy", "noble" or "bright" (or various synonyms of...) and I'm sure various comments will be passed on that too...

Anyway, who is the @evans ... in the email address, then .... ?
My partner Ann.

An alternative explanation involves vocabulary to the effect of "good Evans" when something goes wrong on this PC :-(

And did you know "Windows" was so-called because you ended up throwing the machine out of them. And before anyone asks, my old habit of throwing PCs out through the window ceased a while back, luckily!