In message <46ce536fde6540cf90942f7d923af...@d3hkh9x94>, Dilwyn Jones <dil...@evans1511.fsnet.co.uk> writes

.... and I think my dangling Minerva in public is a fertile imagination on someone's part. I don't remember seeing that picture.

I did scan it and try to send it, but the list must block pictures or attachments.

It was in IQLR Vol 3 Issue 2 page 33, the pictures from the "Miracle In Newport" show report.

I'll send the pic privately to Tony to jog his mind!
And if anyone else wants to see it, just have a look at http://dilwyn.me.uk/tfpic/minervamkiidangling_300dpi.jpg

(I will now retreat into a secure cave somewhere in Snowdonia to hide from Tony!)

;-))

Dilwyn Jones

I see what you mean, Dilwyn ... embarrassing photo history or just a sharp caption to an innocuous picture ... :-)

--
Malcolm Cadman