Marcel Kilgus wrote, on 26/Nov/10 18:48 | Nov26:
Tony Firshman wrote:
I obeyed the rules (8-)#

Maybe, but that is more creativity in applying the rules than
creativity in programming. You clearly have chosen the wrong career,
you should have been a lawyer ;)

... and there is nothing to say the program has to be run more than once.
I did considering initialising and it would still have been under 89.

And yet I still don't think your entry is valid ;-)

Otherwise my new entry is this:
1a

a is machine code function loaded beforehand that prints out the
values 1 to 100 on screen and writes FIZZ if the value is divisible by
3 and BUZZ if the value is divisible by 5. Surely the rules didn't say
anything about only using inbuilt commands  ;-)

(8-)#

I agree my entry was creative in not the way intended, but rules are rules.

... and I suppose I would have liked to be a lawyer - I am a renowned pedant - but I enjoy what I do more.

Tony
--
QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:257/67) +44(0)1442-828255
       t...@firshman.co.uk     http://firshman.co.uk