There is a font called SirClive that is the same as the font that Sinclair Research used for the Spectrum and QL logos. It can be found at:

http://www.urbanfonts.com/fonts/SirClive.htm

There is a ZX Spectrum font that is a 8x8 pixel font so that text can look like it was printed on the Spectrum. It can be found at:

http://www.fonts2u.com/sinclair-zx-spectrum-es-regular.font

Tim Swenson
Thanks Tim, I've added them to the Fonts page on my website.

The letters used in the Sinclair logo seem very similar in both the SFSquareHead and SirClive font, with the exception that the taller letters like l seem a bit taller in the former, and the letters in the latter are generally thinner.

www.dilwyn.me.uk/fonts/index.html

All we need now is for someone to make a QL-like font to match the Spectrum one!