Correction it's called 'Font Forge'

On 13/12/2010 12:59, Malcolm Lear wrote:
Hi

I've downloaded Font View, probably the only free font program. I'll have a look at it tonight.

Malcolm

On 13/12/2010 09:49, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
Well I've just used the new BMP import and EPS export on PCBDesign to
create a vectorized Postscript version of the QL font. Does anybody want
to take it from there?

Malcolm

Would be nice, if you send it to Dilwyn so he can put it on his site. Or send it direct to me ;-)

Cheers...Ralf
I can convert True Type (.ttf) to Adobe Type 1 (.pfb and .afm metrics).

Wouldn't know what to do with EPS Export though.

If Ralf can convert to ttf or pfb I can take it from there (I hope!)