Tony Firshman wrote:

QL-MyLink-DT wrote, on 30/Dec/10 20:50 | Dec30:
I know.. I know... Dilwyn said "hasn't"!

But, as I'm John in Wales and West of Chester.....

I report that I recieved my QUANTA yesterday (Wednesday), bearing an 'audit
trail' -

Manchester 07.08 pm. etc. etc. On which date? aaah... that's far too
smudged to read - even with a magnifier. Funny that - everything else is
legible.

It's Quite Logical; they know you're onto it Dilwyn! :-)

Happy New Year to All

We need to hear from someone North of Forth (8-)#

Got my eQuanta alright, but QLT has still to arrive up north! (Perhaps 'cause my family had reindeer steak for Xmas again?)

A Happy QL-ing New Year to all!

Per