To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Finally a reply

>--- On Fri, 28/1/11, Lee Privett <lee.priv...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Lee Privett <lee.priv...@gmail.com>
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Date: Friday, 28 January, 2011, 22:22

I agree, but to get new blood you need to reach out to new blood first, I >dont see that happening at the moment :(

Lee Privett

Sent from my Laptop running XP
but emulating the QL using QPC2

<Snip>

I think what is needed is some kind of QL PR group to bombard retro computing and retrogaming websites and magazines etc with articles and information about the QL. With permissions they could update old articles with screenshots etc and use those as a staring point along with new material later on. Anything to get the word out onto the street.

Peter.