Geoff Wicks wrote:

> If we needed Quanta we would be using it. In practice the active
> members of Quanta represent under 10% of the UK QL community and
> under 5% of the international QL community. The demise of Quanta
> is something the QL community can survive

I'd be glad if QUANTA can survive. Not only that I read and collect the
printed magazine. It's still nice to know I _could_ use QUANTA, for
example if I have a new QL hardware someday or in case future
circumstances allow more time for the QL hobby.

Somehow, QUANTA helps keeping up positive emotions by the simple fact
that it is still there!

Without QUANTA tradition and a last remaining classic anchor point in
the QL scene, a piece of motivation for QL work would be lost. It feels
very sad...

Peter