On 30 Jan 2011, at 16:47, Norman Dunbar wrote:

>> Interesting. I've never to my knowledge needed the final branch in any of my
>> programs. With the branch in, the program is not going to do very much until
>> it eventually decides to stop. Without that anything may presumably occur.
> I have a funny feeling you called me to task many years ago in QL Toady
> when I wrote some code with it in! ;-)

That is highly unlikely. In fact I often use for testing a small program which
ends by running through to the suicide code. Each time I look at this I remind
myself that nothing can happen after the Trap #1. But it appears it can!

Both Pennel and Dickens say that the only error that can occur with mt.frjob is
-2, invalid job. So "not complete" can't occur. Hmmmm!

George