From: ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com
[mailto:ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com] On Behalf Of gdgqler
Sent: 30 January 2011 17:07
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Help! Reasons for MT.FRJOB Failing

On 30 Jan 2011, at 16:47, Norman Dunbar wrote:

>> Interesting. I've never to my knowledge needed the final branch in any of
my programs. With the branch in, the program is not going to do very much
until it eventually decides to stop. Without that anything may presumably
occur.
> I have a funny feeling you called me to task many years ago in QL
> Toady when I wrote some code with it in! ;-)

That is highly unlikely. In fact I often use for testing a small program
which ends by running through to the suicide code. Each time I look at this
I remind myself that nothing can happen after the Trap #1. But it appears it
can!

Both Pennel and Dickens say that the only error that can occur with mt.frjob
is -2, invalid job. So "not complete" can't occur. Hmmmm!

George