From: ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com
[mailto:ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com] On Behalf Of Peter
Sent: 07 February 2011 13:39
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] USBWiz Driver Update

Adrian Ives wrote:

> Maybe they would like to wait and see if a microdrive-emulating SD
> card slot comes along ...

There will definitely be no microdrive-emulating SD card slot from me.

What I had mentioned - as one of several ideas -  was making an SD card
"harddisk" which can be mechanically mounted at a microdrive slot. This
would be just mechanical, no microdrive signals or drivers involved.

All the best
Peter