I have a US QL, therefore I have a US QL PSU ;) Though I am capable of
building a replacement PSU if needed, or converting a UK to US PSU. Also, US
houses have 110v and 220v circuits, so 220v is available if I get really
stuck (and don't mind QLing on the tumble dryer). The 50/60Hz issue is a
non-issue. I would just replace the smoothing capacitor with a slightly
larger one.

As for the display modes...I would definitely prefer to use a UK/EU spec QL.
I'm only aware of two US QL users and they're both ex-pats anyway, I think
;)

Dave

PS: and I am looking for the PSU, and not finding it. Fate, it mocks me.