Dave,

I think that there is interest in more games for the QL, but the game idea has probably not enthused many people, as it sounds too simplistic - a bit like the old lunar landing types of games that formed the basis of many a magazine listing in the early 80s.

I would direct you to have a look at some of the games which have emerged in recent years for the ZX80 and ZX81 - see http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/zx81/zx81_software.html
and also http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/zx80/zx80_software.html

This may give you an idea of the types of games which grab attention.

Rich