Adrian Ives wrote:
> It's easier said than done, though. You can't exactly whip the JS ROMs out
> of a QL and slap in SMSQ.

SMSQ? I'm talking Minerva here... and you certainly can whip out a JS
ROM and put Minerva in there ;) I've never owned a machine capable of
running SMSQ/E before creating QPC (got an SGC system on loan to
develop SMSQ/E for QPC before QPC was capable of doing it itself, but
that wasn't mine). Minerva on the other hand was a must, especially
for non-(S)GC QLs.

> Hmmmn ... is it possible to make a ROM-able SMSQ?

Probably, but for SMSQ/E it's really more practical to leave the QDOS
ROMs in and just use them as a bootloader.

Cheers, Marcel