On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 4:52 AM, Tobias Fröschle <
tobias.froesc...@t-online.de> wrote:

> Dave, I like your idea with an FGPA based QL very much as it has lots of
> opportunities in it, but I think it's well beyond the capabilities of
> the current (small) QL scene, both regarding to Hardware and Software
> support. Start small! There's time for the more ambitious projects
> later.

I just want to repeat that the idea of an FPGA-based QL is not mine and
belongs to Peter Graf - the only reason I found it necessary to mention his
project was to establish that he has already done some work on a project of
this type - informally.

Dave