From: ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com
[mailto:ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com] On Behalf Of Tobias Fröschle
Sent: 12 March 2011 17:59
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] SPI (was Ser-USB on Minerva)

Am Samstag, den 12.03.2011, 11:00 +0000 schrieb Adrian Ives:
> I agree 100% with everything you say.  And ... by the way ... USBWiz
> can talk SPI, which is where I'm coming from with all of this.  With a
> faster
Adrian,
well, if you get the QL itself to be able to communicate using SPI, there's
at first thought probably not much use for the USBwiz after all, as you
could talk to the SDCard directly - The USB ports to connect to a proper
keyboard and mouse are worthwile, however (and there's no need to implement
a FAT filesystem on the QL). So the USBWiz could be an optional component,
then.

Cheers,
Tobias