I would like to put together a copy of the manual for the Sinclair QL Printer, which I think is a badged Seikosha SP1000A with a QL character set ROM, for the replacement manuals section on my website.

I have obtained from somewhere a set of individual PDFs of each page. Unfortunately they are scanned as graphics and also protected, so I can't even combine them into easier to handle groups of pages.

Anybody out there got a manual for this printer which I could borrow to rescan, or even better got an unprotected scan of the pages?