  From: Timothy Swenson
  To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
  Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 3:07 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Sinclair QL Printer

  I scanned this manual a few years ago and it was individual images. It
  might be my version that you have.  It is possible to use OCR software
  to convert the images to text and then put that into a word processor
  and produce a final output.  This will take time and may not be exact as
  the manual.

  Using ImageMagick (open source), it is possible to take a number of JPEG
  images and convert them into a PDF file.  The PDF file will be the same
  size as the JPEG images combined.  Meaning, if you have 10 1 MEG JPEG
  images, the PDF will be 10 megs.

  Tim Swenson