I have the DP Super Forth + Reversi manual * 1985 Version 2.0 is
mentioned

Neil

I have now received an email back from Gerry Jackson - he has confirmed that SuperForth / Super Reversi and Digital C are all now public domain, so I will send a copy of the files across to Dilwyn.

The main issue is the manual - Gerry does not have an electronic version of this either - he believes that the final manual was written by an Austrian person that Freddy Vaccha used to write quite a few manuals - any ideas who this was?
That was Helmut Aigner, professor of englisch hier in Vienna/Austria university - he wrote many books about the QL and some maths programs for the QL
The progs all are on the QL-PD/CD-R - he died 1993

@+