On 13/06/2011 12:07, Neil Riley wrote:
Rich
I suspect It's a photo copy although a decent one and it does appear to be on
off white paper. Picture emailed to your rwap email address.

The front cover is official but it does
say
                    SUPERFORTH
                            +
                      REVERSI

A COMPLETE FORTH-83 SYSTEM FOR THE QL

plus the 4Digital Precision logo... By Gerry Jackson..... Puplished by Freddy
Vachha

There are 14 sections in the Index where 12 is the reference to Reversi.

It is printed on off white (blue!) paper but It is very subtle.
There is reference to Version 2.0.

Anyhow, It looks like it would photocopy, Id happily send you the newer
copy and I'd keep the Photocopy for myself.

Neil
Good news then that it is in a light blue colour - it should photocopy without problems - any chance you could have a go at scanning it (even if not OCR) so that it can be placed with the copy of the program for download!

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk