On 09/08/11 21:06, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
       PTR_GEN WMAN HOT_REXT (English) HOT_REXT (German)
Thanks Dilwyn.

Above is the latest info I have. Took the info from
http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/pe/index.html
Yes, I did have a look via Google, but I should have known to go straight to your site for anything QL related. :-)

Unfortunately, I asked the wrong question!

What I meant to ask, and failed miserably, was:

Is there a generic product version for the Pointer Environment? Similar to when I purchased the QPTR Toolkit many years ago, that came as version x.xx and included two versions of "the other files" PE and WMAN.

I'm interested in the overall version of the PE as a product as opposed to the separate parts - PE and WMAN (and HOT Keys).

My apologies for being an idiot, I can't help it! ;-)

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar