From: "Norman Dunbar" <nor...@dunbar-it.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 2:17 PM
To: <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] QLToday V16 I2

On 15/12/11 13:59, Geoff Wicks wrote:
The QL Today
team took up the challenge and I don't think we have ever done such a
quick proofread.
Is now a bad time to mention some errors then? ;-)

Not at all. You learn from your mistakes. The more the merrier!

I realised too late there was a factual error. On page 46 a reference to the 2009 Quanta AGM should have been 2010.

I was mischievously delighted to read in Tony's mail about "Independant" and "Independent". John Gregory always enjoyed pointing out to me that I was the author of "Style-Check" and I frequently confused the two. Nice to know that someone else does it as well,

Best Wishes,

Geoff