This is totally off topic, but worth telling.

The best two typos I ever made were in the same document. It was way back during my probation days when we had to use typewriters and stencils (remember those).

I had prepared a summary of a government Probation Salaries report for the trade union/professional association.

"Improved starting points for probation officers"

appeared as

"Improved starting pints for probation officers"

and

"Staffing problems not due to bad management"

appeared as

"Staffing problems not due to bed management"

It did wonders for recruitment!

Best Wishes,

Geoff