Please ignore this.

I always have problems with these types of emails. For example, if I ignore it, I have in actual fact followed the instructions to the letter and in doing so, cannot possibly have ignored it!

I once had an "argument" with a college lecturer who handed out an "exam" paper with 20 questions. You know the one, where you are supposed to read all the questions before starting.

Questions 1 - 19 were all decent enough and testing questions, question 20 simply stated "do questions 1 to 5 only".

My argument was that in doing so, we have actually carried out 1 to 5 AND 20 which meant that we should have failed! Eventually, I wore him down and he agreed that I was correct.

Sometimes, I wonder if my mother and father were married at the time of my conception! ;-)

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar